- Balusu, S. K., Pinjari, A. R., Mannering, F. L., & Eluru, N. (2018). Non-decreasing threshold variances in mixed generalized ordered response models: A negative correlations approach to variance reduction. Analytic Methods in Accident Research, 20, 46-67.
- Gurram, S., A.L. Stuart, & Pinjari, A.R. (2018). Impacts of Transit-Oriented Compact-Growth on Air Pollutant Concentrations and Exposures in the Tampa Region. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Innovations in Travel Modeling, Atlanta.
- Mayakuntla, S. K., & Verma, A. (2018). A novel methodology for construction of driving cycles for Indian cities. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 65, 725–735.
- Menon, N., Barbour, N., Zhang, Y., Pinjari, A. R., & Mannering, F. (2018). Shared autonomous vehicles and their potential impacts on household vehicle ownership: An exploratory empirical assessment. Forthcoming, International Journal of Sustainable Transportation.
- Mohan, R., & Ramadurai, G. (2019) Multiclass traffic flow model based on three dimensional flow- concentration surface. Accepted for presentation at the 98th Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C., USA.
- Munigety, C. R. (2018). A spring-mass-damper system dynamics-based driver-vehicle integrated model for representing heterogeneous traffic. International Journal of Modern Physics B, 32(11).
- Munigety, C. R. (2018). Modelling behavioural interactions of drivers’ in mixed traffic conditions. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 5(4), 284-295.
- Munigety, C.R., & Naidu, Y. K. (2018). A driver-vehicle integrated model using car-following and engine dynamics. Presented at the 97th Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C., USA.
- Munigety, C.R., & Vishnoi, S.C. (2018). A hybrid socio-physical system-based driver behavioral model for representing traffic dynamics. Presented at the 97th Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C., USA.
- Munigety, C.R., Ramesh, A. K., & Vishnoi, S.C. (2018). A multi-regime car-following model for representing vehicle-type dependent driving behavior in mixed traffic. Presented at the 97th Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C., USA.
- Nirmale, S., & Pinjari, A.R. (2018). Influence Zone, Multi-Stimuli, and Two-Dimensional (IZMS-2D) Driving Behavior in Heterogenous Traffic Conditions: An Econometric Framework and Exploratory Analysis of Driving Behaviours in India. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference of Travel Behaviour Research, Santa Barbara.
- Rahul, T. M., & Verma, A. (2017). The influence of stratification by motor-vehicle ownership on the impact of built environment factors in Indian cities. Journal of Transport Geography, 58, 40–51.
- Rahul, T. M., & Verma, A. (2018). Sustainability analysis of pedestrian and cycling infrastructure – A case study for Bangalore. Case Studies on Transport Policy.
- Rambha, T., Boyles, S. D., Unnikrishnan, A., & Stone, P. (2018). Marginal cost pricing for system optimal traffic assignment with recourse under supply-side uncertainty. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 110, 104–121.
- Rambha, T., Nozick, L., & Davidson, R. (2019) Modeling departure time decisions during hurricanes during a dynamic discrete choice framework. Accepted for presentation at the 98th Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C., USA.
- Sharon, G., Albert, M., Rambha, T., Boyles, S., & Stone, P. (2018).Traffic Optimization for a Mixture of Self-Interested and Compliant Agents. In AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- Tahlyan, D., Sheela, P.V., Maness, M., & Pinjari, A.R. (2018). Improving the spatial transferability of travel demand forecasting models: An empirical assessment of the impact of incorporating attitudes on model transferability. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Innovations in Travel Modeling, Atlanta.
- Verma, A., Raturi, V., & Kanimozhee, S. (2018). Urban Transit Technology Selection for Many-to-Many Travel Demand Using Social Welfare Optimization Approach. Journal of Urban Planning and Development, 144(1), 4017021.
- Verma, A., Tahlyan, D., & Bhusari, S. (2018). Agent based simulation model for improving passenger service time at Bangalore airport. Case Studies on Transport Policy.